29 January 2009

Office

Before CNY I went to office to "clean up" & then take this photos ....miss it Very Much
After 308.....
My place - vacant...
I miss my office....
I miss my Team... ACiew, ALian, ALing, ATong, VCent & AHeong...
I miss our lunch appointment.. @ Road 5 "Oh" mee, QBay, Triangle Kampung Baru Air Itam, Chulia Street chicken rice, Fettes Park Fetty Loh Chicken rice, Batu Maung LKIM Kepala Ikan, Batu Maung Kopi Tiam, Sungai Ara Kopi Tiam, Taman Pekaka Kopitiam....
hope we can work together again.... When we will be back ......ah..

7 comments:

愚公移山 said...

bro,

hari ini dalam sejarah

Anonymous said...

taiko, syabas, mesti akan pulang hari itu.

Anonymous said...

Those were the days.....

Anonymous said...

to me you n kheng sneah sama punya...... our beloved YB heh!...Heh !....... Jangan bimbang...... kut lat sikit...... mau ada semagat....... believe you can then you can loo.... Why you worry??????


from ah lean chi

Anonymous said...

给我(们)时间休息4年, 都没有空那么久了,我知道你(们)现在很得空, 不用怕,我们有事情还是会找你(们)的。 我(们)的心,永远向着你~~~~~~~~~(们)的 。

Anonymous said...

忘记说 。。。。
我是 ~ e800 ~

Anonymous said...

wow, skrg blog kamu betul2 sudah jadi famous loh, ah lian chi & e800 pun mai tengok. tambah minyak tau...